Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently providing our customized public speaking training workshops virtually – live online – rather than in person. We have suspended all open-enrollment classes and in-person trainings for now.
Many companies offer public speaking classes in DC. But when their classes end, so does your training. The “one and done” syndrome that plagues our industry leads to limited growth.
How do we separate ourselves from the pack? Throughline focuses on your long-term growth rather than a standalone one-time experience. We’re committed to delivering the best public speaking classes, not just in Washington, D.C., but in the industry.
We provide targeted advice and recommendations that lead to measurable improvement. We have seen that happen time and again during our work with our clients, including:
- Government agencies
- Trade associations
- Research foundations
- Nonprofit organizations
- Cultural institutions
- Members of Congress
- A presidential candidate
- Industry leaders
Our public speaking classes in Washington, D.C. are held at 1025 Connecticut Ave. If you’re coming from out of town, the closest transit points are:
- Union Station (Amtrak): (2.1 miles) 10 minutes by Metro
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): (5 miles) 24-minute taxi ride, 30 minutes by Metro
- Dulles International Airport: (27 miles) About an hour by car, taxi, or Metro
- BWI Marshall Airport: (35 miles) About 60 to 90 minutes rides via bus, rail, taxi or app-based ride services
We know that mastering anything – particularly something as vital to professional success as good public speaking skills – takes time.
We focus on building relationships. Our public speaking classes are just the beginning. As part of your registration, you’ll receive:
- 10 free in-depth clients-only special reports
- A free one-on-one follow-up trainer consultation before your next presentation
- Free annual refresher webinars on how to improve public speaking