Our industry-leading trainers are continuing to provide all of our highly-tailored public speaking training workshops and one-on-one coaching virtually – live online – rather than in person, to keep everyone safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you ask the best athletes about their winning ways, they will tell you this: Peak performance is achieved when natural ability meets great coaching. It’s a formula that easily transcends sports. With the proper training and motivation, anyone can build upon the presentation skills they already have and become the speaker they always wanted to be.
In our public speaking workshops, we take a tailored and targeted approach to your training by zeroing in on the areas that bring about immediate improvement and results. However, we also have an action plan for your growth that goes much further. We do that by helping you develop a unique set of public speaking tips and techniques tailored to your specific presentation goals. When it’s game time, you will deliver – with confidence – a compelling and effective presentation, whether you are speaking to an audience of Fortune 500 executives or a six-person sales team.
This is how we’ll do it:
- Developing an action plan that aligns with your style, specific presentation needs, and content
- Conducting extensive research into your industry or area of expertise so that the tips and techniques are relevant and effective to your needs and more likely to connect with your audience
- Encouraging a flexible approach so that you have the tools to deliver an effective presentation today, a successful keynote address tomorrow, and persuasive board presentations and global webinars in the future
We know life moves quickly in New York City. Your busy schedule is no exception. Our public speaking coaches are experts at targeting the exercises and techniques that immediately lead to:
- Better communication skills
- Stronger and more persuasive messages
- More effective body language
- Powerful PowerPoint presentations
- And more
We have successfully trained thousands of clients since 2004. Through interactive experiences and practice presentations, we encourage you to practice new skills and explore your range. Personalized feedback leads to meaningful, and often dramatic, real-time growth during our coaching sessions.
We work with you so that our strategies and recommendations fit within your corporate culture and professional community. You will learn how to better connect, inform, and inspire your audiences; attract customers and supporters; and enhance your reputation as an expert in the field.
Let us help you become the best speaker you always wanted to be.
Our sessions are held in midtown Manhattan, close to multiple transit points:
Grand Central Terminal: 0.5 miles, 9-minute walk
Penn Station: 0.9 miles, 6-minute taxi ride
LaGuardia Airport: 9 miles, 29-minute taxi ride (depending on traffic)