Poll: Who Was The Best Communicator In Tonight’s Debate?
Seven candidates for the 2012 Republican nomination just finished squaring off in a presidential debate.
Who do you think was the most effective communicator tonight? Please cast your vote below, and remember: this isn’t a vote for your favorite candidate, but rather the person you thought communicated his or her views best during the debate.
Now that you’ve voted, here’s my take on the winners and losers tonight.
1) Ron Paul: Doesn’t smile enough, but delightfully incorruptible and right-on.
2) Bachmann: “I have my fingers in everything, and I have been waiting for a chance to tell you that.”
3) Mitt Romney: Party Line, sounds like he will compromise under pressure.
4) Newt Gingrich: Lots of knowledge, but always offering tentative policies, i.e., “We have to get serious”
5) Santorum: Doesn’t look mean enough to be president
6) Pawlenty: Same as Santorum
7) Cain: “I will gather the experts and decide everything later.”