Memorial Day Weekend: The Year's Most Popular Posts
Thank you to the hundreds of thousands of you who have visited this blog since last Memorial Day.
On this long weekend, I wanted to share the blog’s five most popular media and presentation training posts since last Memorial Day. If you missed any of these posts, here’s a great chance to catch up.
Over the past 12 months, the posts you visited most often are:
- 1. The 21 Most Essential Media Training Links
- 2. The Three Questions Reporters Always Ask
- 3. Seven Rules to Remember When a Crisis Strikes
- 4. Eight Ground Rules When Working With Reporters
- 5. The Five Most Common PowerPoint Mistakes
Thank you for your continued support of the blog. See you back here on Tuesday.
Editor’s Note: For most of us, Memorial Day Weekend is a wonderful time to spend time with our families, have a cook out, or hit the road for a few days at the beach. For an unfortunate few, Memorial Day is a time of remembrance. Thank you to those families who have lost a loved one while serving.