Small Group Media Training Workshop In NYC On Nov. 15
This workshop has already taken place. Please click here to see our current media and presentation training schedule.
Do you need media training? Does one of your colleagues need a refresher?
Please join us on Tuesday, November 15, 2011, for a special one-day media training workshop at our midtown Manhattan offices.
Participation is limited to the first 10 enrollees. The small group setting guarantees you will receive individualized coaching, on-camera practice and personalized feedback.
This session is perfect for spokespersons of companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, book authors, and other experts who interact with the media.
During The Session, You Will Learn How To:
- Master the rules of working with the media
- Confidently interview for print, radio and television
- Get the headline you want
- Take control of an interview
- Bridge from a reporter’s questions to your answers
- Answer the tough questions
- Spot and avoid journalist tricks
- Look great on television, sound great on radio
- Focus on non-verbal communication
- Handle a media crisis
- Interview for on-line and social media
The Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Training with Mr. Media Training author Brad Phillips
- Our media training handbook
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- A modern conference room with a professional camera, lights, and television
Your Travel to New York City:
- We are centrally located in Midtown Manhattan near most major subway lines.
- We are located approximately 5 minutes from Grand Central Station, 15 minutes from Penn Station, 30 minutes from LaGuardia Airport, and 40 minutes from JFK Airport.
- We will provide you with nearby hotel recommendations to make your trip to NYC easier.
For More Information: