About Our Classes
A Lifetime of Improvement in Six Weeks
Beginning on September 14, 2021, we’ll meet for six 90-minute classes via Zoom on Tuesdays from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. ET.
(This class meets on September 14, 21, 28, October 5, 12, 19.)
In between each class, you’ll do small homework assignments to help you grow your skills. During each class, you’ll participate in an exercise to apply your skills to your real-life material.
After your final class, you’ll receive the video of your practice talk and schedule a free one-on-one session to refine your presentation further and receive feedback from one of our coaches. You’ll also receive digital access to our 90-page presentation training binder and a monthly subscription to our 10 in-depth clients-only reports.
Public Speaking Online: Six-Week Class
WEEK ONE Grab The Keys To A Successful Presentation
- Liberate Your Material From The Page
- Sketch A Winning Outline
- Get Inside Your Audience's Head
- Identify Your Key Message And "ABSO"
- Use A Triple Open That Earns Audience Attention
WEEK TWO Rock Your Presentation Body
- Bring Your Stories And Examples To Life
- Frame Statistics For Impact
- Retain And Regain Audience Attention
- Craft A Two-Part Close
- Deliver An Effective Call To Action
WEEK THREE Master Body Language And Manage Anxiety
- Maximize Your Vocal Range, Control Your Pace
- Eliminate The, Ummm, Filler Words
- Use Effective Body Language: Energy, Gestures, Posture
- Thrive In The Remote Environment
- Manage Fear With Proven Physical and Mental Exercises
WEEK FOUR Design And Deliver Compelling Visuals
- Learn To Use (Not Abuse) PowerPoint
- Design Slides That Complement Your Message
- Add Metaphor To Make Ideas Stickier
- Use The "4S Method" To Present Slides
- Time Your Clicks To Avoid The "Click-Talk"
WEEK FIVE Run The Audience Q&A
- Draw Out A Reluctant Audience
- Run The Floor And Control The Time
- Align Your Responses To The Questions
- Answer Challenging Questions With Confidence
- Build Trust Through An Honest Exchange
WEEK SIX Deliver Your Graduation Talk!
- Put It All Together: Deliver Your Final Talk
- Receive Feedback From Your Coach And Classmates
- Deliver Feedback To Your Classmates
- Identify Your Biggest Takeaways
- Discuss Next Steps For Continued Growth
Public Speaking Classes
Since 2004, we have helped speakers prepare for the world’s biggest stages, including TED, the World Economic Forum, and a presidential announcement speech. We’re committed to your long-term growth, and we’ll be with you every step of the way.Learn More