About Our Public Speaking Classes
We Invest In You
This live online public speaking class is scheduled for Tuesday, August 4, 2020 and Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
Both days will begin at 12:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time and end at 3:30 p.m. with a 30-minute break between 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
You will receive a Zoom link for these sessions prior to the training dates.
We’re committed to delivering the best public speaking classes in the industry, ones that focus on your long-term growth rather than a standalone one-time experience.
That’s why our public speaking classes are only the beginning. With your registration, you’ll receive a free one-hour one-on-one practice and feedback session, 10 in-depth clients-only reports, and annual refresher webinars—for free.
Public Speaking Online Two Half-Day Workshop
Module One Defining Your Key Message and Audience
- Discover a New Template for Creating Presentations
- Identify Your Key Messages
- Structure and Outline Your Talk
- Get Inside Your Audience’s Head
- Learn Why Having an "ABSO" is Key
- Use a Winning Three-Part Open
Module Two Creating Your Memorable Presentation
- Become a Master Storyteller
- Select From a Variety of Message Supports
- Learn an Easy Tool to Retain Your Audience’s Attention
- Keep Your Remote Audiences Engaged
- Wrap Up with Two Closes that Leave the Audience Humming Your Tune
- Issue a Call to Action That Leads to Meaningful Change
Module Three Maximizing Your Voice and Body Language
- Use Projection, Pace, Pitch, and Tone to Land Your Key Points
- Explore Your Range and Expand Your Vocal Palette
- Discover the Fix that Helps to Eliminate Filler Words
- Create the Right Body Language "Feedback Loops"
- Use Nonverbal Communication to Connect with Your Audience
- Set the Tone with Your Gestures, Movement, Eye Contact, Posture, and More
- Internalize the Tools to Reduce Speaking Anxiety and Manage Your Fear
Module Four Managing the Q&A and Mastering PowerPoint
- Draw Out Your Audience and Run the Floor
- Align Your Response to the Heart of the Question
- Respond to Challenging Questions with Poise and Confidence
- Learn to Use (Not Abuse) PowerPoint and Other Visuals
- Design Slides That Complement and Reinforce Your Words
- Use Metaphors to Turn Ordinary Slides into Sticky Ones
- Stay a Step Ahead of Your Slides
Public Speaking Classes
Since 2004, we have helped speakers prepare for the world’s biggest stages, including TED, the World Economic Forum, and a presidential announcement speech. We’re committed to your long-term growth, and we’ll be with you every step of the way.Learn More